Natural Diabetes Treatment & Relief in Bend, Oregon
Approximately 55% of Americans are overweight, a sign of metabolic syndrome. In addition, 25% of thin people have insulin resistance, the cornerstone of metabolic syndrome. Based on these numbers, more that 65% of American adults either have or are at risk of metabolic syndrome.
All of this blood sugar and insulin generates large numbers of hazardous free radicals, which age the body and set the stage for heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and other diseases.
So what is the real problem posed by sugar?
- Increased cardiovascular disease
- Increase Obesity. In the US alone 60+ million overweight, 8/10 people over 25 are overweight, 78% do not meet the basic activity level recommendations
- Increased Diabetes
- Increased Nutrient Deficiencies-especially B vitamins
- Increased Dysfunctions associated with blood sugar dysregulation
- Cardiovascular disease
- Oxidative stress-The activity in your body which ages you!
- Metabolic syndrome
- Insulin Resistance
- Adrenal Dysfunction-causes belly fat, insomnia and a host of other things.
- Pancreatic Dysfunction
Physical Signs Associated with Blood Sugar Issues
- Increasing Blood Pressure
- Ear Lobe Crease
- Skin Tags
- Adult Acne
- Slow Wound Healing
- Tinea-skin or Hair
- White Patches on Inside of Cheek
- Chronic Bladder Infections
Blood Sugar Dysregulation- The Road to Diabetes!
The road to diabetes is a long one. You just don’t wake up one day and have diabetes. It is a long slow process that begins with a number of factors:
- Environmental influences
- Lifestyle choices like exercise and lack of them
- Diet-most important
One of the good things is that we have incredible tools to assess you at any stage of this journey and the tools to halt and even reverse this progression